- Motion (Shanghai) Industrial Development Co., Ltd. >
- Track Roller >
- Track roller with “V” groove profile >
- Track roller with “V” groove profile/LV
Track roller with “V” groove profile/LV
Series LV bearings can be widely used in the cylindrical track or " V " profile track with an angle of 120 degrees. Different from the series LFR bearings, series LV bearings are more adaptable to the different track sizes. Each type can be applied with a larger range of track diameters. They are widely used for the heavy-duty track, mobile equipment, wire straightening machine and so on.
• Bearings take the internal structure design of double row angular contact ball bearings and have a thick-walled outer ring, so the bearings can accommodate higher loads.
• Bearings are made of the high-quality chrome steel, processed by heat treatment and precision grind, and are filled with a long service life, high-grade and multi-purposes grease. Bearings take the metal shield to prevent the dust.
Characteristics of the guide system that series LV bearings are applied:
1. Low resistance, long service life, widely-uses
The roughness of the " V " profile surface can be reached to Ra0.32 processed by precision grind. The bearings have well parallelism between the "V" profile groove and the mount planes of inner ring relatively. When bearings working, the stresses between the bearing and cylindrical track is in equality and the friction resistance is low.
2. Easy installation
After bearing assembled the concentric or eccentric pivot, installation will be convenient. To adjust the eccentric one's eccentricity, the bearing can get the fitting preload.